Apartment utility separations, separate utilities, separate electric bills for multi-tenant properties.

Heavy Power
Apartment Utility Separations:
Separate Metering for Every Tenant.
Electrical Testing for power usage accuracy
Service or Estimates:  Send your details to our email:


Apartment Utility Separations by The Able Group Experts. 
Utility Company Accounts set up for separate gas and electric bills.
Utility Separations - separate utilities for each tenant.

Ask the Experts about:
The cost of separating each of the utilities. The property codes that apply, and legal aspects of the landlord's concerns. Commercial tenant expansion limitations. "The House Meter". Locations and accessibility. Separate ductwork problems. Locations for the circuit breaker panels. The energy saving benefits of splitting up power between tenants. Thermostat locations. The combined costs of Construction, Mechanicals, Electricals and Plumbing.

4160 Volts, Primary Electrical
Auditorium Equipment Systems
Electrical Installations - PRICES
Electric Auto Smart Charger
Phase Converter

Contact Us - Electrical Contractors for all purposes.
Electrical Testing for power usage accuracy.
Multi-Tenant Parking lot lighting service.
We Can Do It:  Electrical Inspection Service, Renovation Contractors and Emon-Demon Experts

Electrolytic bank, used to control alternating current power factor and reduce the cost of electric bills.  AC power entering a property is pulsed at 60 time per second (or 60 hertz). These devices store the electricity between the cycles and supplies the load during the lull period.  This technology is in use in large property with large motors.  It is also know as "capacitor banks" and "power factor correction".

Landlords' duties to repair rental property and to give tenants notice before entering.

To avoid problems with tenants, you should make repairs to rental units as soon as you can. Major problems, such as a plumbing or heating problem, should be handled within 24 hours. But before entering rented premises to make needed repairs, you must provide advance notice to the tenant (usually 24 hours). Without advance notice, in most states a landlord or property manager may enter rented premises only in an emergency, such as a fire or serious water leak.

Landlords' Maintenance Responsibilities Under most state and local laws, you must offer and maintain housing that satisfies basic habitability requirements, such as adequate weatherproofing, available heat, water and electricity, and clean, sanitary, and structurally safe premises. Local building or housing codes typically set specific standards, such as the minimum requirements for light, ventilation, and electrical wiring. Many cities require the installation of smoke detectors in residential units and specify security measures involving locks and keys. Your local building or housing authority, and health or fire department, can provide information on local housing codes (and penalties for violations).

Electric Shocks - Wiring Is the wiring in good condition? Look out for any fraying or if it looks particularly old. Are there enough plug sockets for your needs or would you be running the risk of overloading the existing sockets? Dodgy Plugs? Check that the plugs don't overheat when switched on or don't have yellowy stains. Working Lights? Switch on all overhead lighting to check that it works. Appliances Working? If appliances such as a fridge freezer or oven are included, check that they work.

Electricity and Gas Properly Checked?   By law, all landlords have to carry out annual gas safety inspections with a CORGI registered engineer and provide tenants with a copy of the Gas Safety Certificate. Gas Attack? Gas appliances can carry the risk of carbon monoxide - test for this by ensuring that flames burn yellow or orange rather than blue, and look out yellow or brown stains on or around appliances. Some landlords provide carbon monoxide detectors but this isn't (yet) a legal requirement. A fixed wiring cert is needed for all properties to be let to 4 or more people. Below this, there is no obligation for wiring tests. Any appliances provided by landlords should have a current PAT Test sticker on the plugs or a cert in the property file.

Utility Company Accounts set up for separate gas and electric bills in areas surrounding Delaware County and all around Philadelphia, PA. Utility Separations - separate utilities for each tenant.

We are a hard working group of economically-minded contractors.  A Network of experienced trades persons for every property concern. Property information OnLine, and Know-How OnLine is the reason to contact us first. We are commercial and industrial service experts offering prompt and reasonable service.  We can handle any job, and we promise to do more than you expect. Electrical Contractors - Licensed and Insured. Everywhere surrounding Philadelphia and suburbs.

Line Painting for Your Facility by Able Group Inc.