|Price list for most electrical wiring costs and job estimating. Prices for electrical contractor services in Delaware County PA and The Main Line.|
|Electrical Installations Price List by Able Group Inc.
|The Able Group - Electricians, Installers and Constructors.
price jobs by e-mail using our line item prices listed below.|
| ask me anything electrical!|
Electrical Installations Price Menu. This is a Pricing Guide we use in order to estimate the cost of electrical installations for property improvements and renovations.|
Small Electrical Jobs - Quick Estimating Rule - $185.00 Per Point, Plus Travel.
1. Initial Service / Work Set Up / Travel $ 100.00|
2. Switches - (single pole, standard toggle) Each Switch Added $ 85.00
3. Switches - (3-way or 4-way, standard toggle) Each $ 105.00
4. Switches Converted - from "single operation" to "3-way system" Each $ 125.00
5. Switches Replaced - replacement of an existing switch (3-way or decora add $5) Each $32.00
6. Switch Bank Expansion - (existing switch or switches converted to multi-gang) $75.00 ea.
7. Receptacles, standard Each $ 115.00
8. Receptacles, G.F.I.- (exterior receptacles add $25.00) Each $ 175.00
9. Receptacles, Quad - with standard devices Each $ 150.00
10. Receptacles DEDICATED CIRCUIT - 20 amp (with standard devices) Each $ 170.00
11. Receptacles Replaced - replacement of an existing standard receptacle Each $32.00
12. Receptacles Replaced - replacement of an existing receptacle to a G.F.I. receptacle Each $78.00
13. Special Cuts Made - for switches/receptacles in cabinet, paneling, tile, etc. (approx.) Each $105.00
14. Switch & Receptacle Wall Plates - (single gang, maxi, medal, ivory, or white) Each $8.50
15. RELOCATIONS relocation of a switch, light, telephone, cable outlet, etc. (approx.) Each $125.00
16. REQUIRED WIRING SPLICES accessible junction box(15 or 20 amp) Each $ 105.00
17. Lighting Fixture Outlet - (rough-in only & with wiring access) Each $ 115.00
18. Lighting Fixture Installation - (surface type no assembly required) Each $ 90.00
19. Lighting Fixture Installation - (with .5 hrs of assembly required) Each $ 100.00
20. Power Supply Circuits, Appliance Circuits; ( 15A & 20A ) Each $185.00
21. Appliances - connections only (15A & 20A) Each $55.00
22. Power Supply Circuits, Heavy Circuits -( 30A & 50A ) Each $325.00
23. Ceiling Fan Installation - assembled and installed to an existing outlet Each $145.00
24. Ceiling Fan Installation - with existing outlet box replaced for proper support, Each $205.00
25. Ceiling Fan Installation - assembled and installed with new wiring and box outlet, Each $305.00
26. Ceiling Fan Accessories -extension rod, light fixture, wall control, etc. Additional $75.00
27. Recessed Fixtures - LED (standard sizes) Each $188.00
28. Recessed Fixtures - LED (non-standard size) Each $255.00
29. Under Cabinet Fixtures - LED 12", 18" or 24" Each $218.00
30. 4FT Fluorescent Fixtures - Not Available
31. 2X4 LED Flat Panel Fixture - Each $ 208.00
32. Existing Grid Mounted Fixture - relocated & reconnected to same circuit Each $100.00
33. Exit Sign - LED with battery back up (with wiring access) Each $218.00
34. Emergency Lighting Unit - 12 volt, wattage for up to 5 remote heads Each $285.00
35. Emergency LGT Remote Heads - powered from emergency unit Each $ 145.00
36. Restroom Vent Fan - 80 CFM (ductwork not included) Each $215.00
37. Data Outlet - Cat5, Cat6 Each $215.00
38. Cable Outlet (No Splitters or Jacks Included) Each $ 145.00
39. Circuit Breakers - added to existing panel, interchangeable type. Each $ 68.00
40. Circuit Breakers - Arc Fault added to existing panel. Each $ 168.00
41. Power Pole - includes pole, 1-120 volt circuit and installation Each $320.00
42. Electrical Demolition - includes work in dealing with existing wiring Per Hour $85.00
43. SUB- 12 circuit panel with 60amp sub-feeder Each $880.00
44. New Service Upgrade SEE OUR WEB PAGE
45. Special Electrical Installations not listed above PER HOUR (see Special Notes below) $85.00
46. Permit & Inspection Fees approx. (License Fee Not Included) $250.00
47. Smoke Detectors - 120V. interconnected with battery back-up Each $275.00
48. Electrical Trouble-Shooting, Circuit Diagnostics - $85.00 per hour.
Add approx. 30% for MC wiring.
Add 40% for EMT conduit.
Add $12.00 for Switches for 277V. Circuits
SPECIAL CONDITIONS - additional charges apply for:
Projects having less than 5 Line items.
Service panel over 70 feet away from the project.
No Wiring Access (wiring not possible without patchwork).
This price list may be used for any purpose. The above cost electrical wiring help property owners to know more about the costs of hiring an electrician.
Contact us regarding our free job estimating services. We can provide line item pricing and individual prices with alternatives.